CONCORD, N.C. – With only one 410 winged sprint car race remaining this season, Kyle Larson holds a commanding lead atop the National Sprint Car Rankings.
Larson, who has won 32 winged sprint car features this season, has an average finish of 1.588 in 66 starts.
Brad Sweet, who clinched his second consecutive World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series title at The Dirt Track at Charlotte, ranks second with an average finish of 3.40.
Logan Schuchart and David Gravel, who won World of Outlaws features over the weekend, are third and fourth, respectively. Ten-time Outlaw champion Donny Schatz is fifth.
Larson also leads the Eastern region standings.
Other regional leaders are Cap Henry (Great Lakes), Billy Balog (Great Plains), Steve Short (Mid-America), Carl Bowser (PA-OH) and Dominic Scelzi (Western).
One hundred and one drivers have won the 320 features run this season.
National Sprint Car Rankings
- Kyle Larson, 1.588 (66 starts)
- Brad Sweet, 3.400 (61 starts)
- Logan Schuchart, 4.180 (62 starts)
- David Gravel, 4.40 (60 starts)
- Donny Schatz, 4.980 (61 starts)
- Jade Hastings, 5.190 (21 starts)
- Sheldon Haudenschild, 5.20 (61 starts)
- Aaron Reutzel, 5.241 (69 starts)
- Brent Marks, 5.320 (65 starts)
- Cole Duncan, 5.393 (28 starts)
To view the regional rankings and feature win list, advance to the next page.